Re-enrollment begins for existing families during January through March of the current school year. Open enrollment for all new students is ongoing.
Parents who wish to enroll their children at Our Lady of Guadalupe School must complete the general admission process.
- Complete and return the application form along with the $150.00 non-refundable registration fee for each student.
- Submit a copy of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal and/or First Holy Communion Certificate (if applicable)
- Immunization records
- Most recent student assessments including report card, standardized test results, and other teacher observations if available.
- Complete a FACTS Tuition Application
Our Lady of Guadalupe School administration will review all application materials. An interview with you and your child/children is the final step in the process. Once your child is accepted, you will be notified so that you may complete an OLG Parent Tuition Agreement.
Please contact us 323-269-4998 to arrange a tour of our campus and/or answer any questions you have about our school, parish, and community.